May 21, 2010

Butterflies take flight


Still in the process of redecorating my daughters room with all things flowers and butterflies. I originally got my inspiration from some butterflies I found at Joanns 50% off. I decided that they would look adorable hung around the room.

Materials:
6 Butterflies or anything you choose ( these were 50% off 4.99 at Joanns)
Fishing line
Scissors
Hot Glue
Hot Glue Gun











1) Cut line to desired size (hint: make sure to make to make it a little longer because of gluing)

2) Fold the line in half and at the center point of line glue to center of butterfly ( I glues mine under the clip on the back)

3) Hold line taut and glue to each side of the line to its prospective corner



4) tie lines together for desired length and hang.


1 comment:

  1. What cute butterflies and they look so adorable flying in the room. I love the flower covered lamp too. I have intended to do that for forever but haven't gotten around to it.

    Very fun posts.

    ReplyDelete

background