October 22, 2009

Getting ready for Halloween

Well we have almost finished decorating the house. I just have a few finishing touches and it will be all ready. We have lights everywhere, some blow up figures and even a fog machine I am excited

I love these spider web light, we bought them our first year here at the house

This was my Halloween bargain. I got him for 19.99
Isn't he to cute... He is taller then Jason..

I made sugar cookies for the kids and they seemed to really love them. What kid does not love sugar, decorated with sugar.

This is my favorite.


Here is a sample of all of them.


This was Lucas Favorite he had a black and orange face.
I think he loves it even more because this year I taught him the trick or treat song.

Tomorrow we are going to try our second attempt at making a gingerbread haunted house. Hopefully that one will go better. I will post pics of the good, the bad, and the ugly on that one. Lucas is so excited and can not stop talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background